The Deluxe Install Kit for Doors includes the same items as our popular Basic Kit; along with the additions of an electric jigsaw and selection of blades for varying types of cutting. Our blade packet allows for cutting through any medium from metal to wood. We assembled these kits to not only assist the pet door installer, but also in order that the tools may be useful for other home projects.
1-Calibrated Speed Square12 ft. Power Lock Tape Measure1/4" diameter drill bit4 Ft.- Backer Rod2.7 Fl Oz. of Superflex Silicone Adhesive1- Electric Jigsaw
- Includes Allen wrench for blade attachment and guide plate setting5 Blade Set for Jigsaw
Use of Tools:
Calibrated Speed Square
- Our Speed Square allows you to make sure that your rough cut is square. Simply place the square in the corners and make sure that both sides of the square are touching the opening, to be sure you have made an accurate cut line or cut. Speed Squares can also be used to draw accurate level lines.12 ft. Power Lock Tape measure
- Installation tool necessity, measure accurately not only your cut but
also height of pet for proper placement height of your pet door.
1/4" diameter Drill Bit
- After drawing out the cut on your door, use this bit to drill holes into each corner of the drawn cut-out. These 4 holes allow you to insert the blade of the Jigsaw easily to start your cut. Having holes drilled in each of the 4 corners allow you to easily cut the corners out of your drawn template.Backer Rod
- For situations where you have gap between the exterior frame of the pet door and the door itself, common on doors that have panel designs. The Backer Rod is soft and pliable, allowing your to tear of pieces to fill any gaps, which can then be sealed with the included Silicone caulking.2.7 oz. Superflex Silicone Adhesive
- Silicone is commonly used to seal around the exterior sides of the pet door frame to create a water tight barrier. Apply the caulk around the perimeter of your door frame and smooth out with your finger for nice finished look.Electric Jigsaw
- 110v, 60hz, rated input power of 600 watts. Cutting guide plate can be
adjusted to different angles for easy cutting. Includes Allen wrench
for blade attachment and guide plate setting.
5 Blade all Purpose Blade Set
- Rated for all popular Sabre saw and Jigsaws. Assortment of blades allow you to cut nearly any material:
Yellow Blade: Coarse cut blade for ripping and cutting lumber
Green & Brown Blade: Fine tooth for cross cutting lumber.
Red Blade: Fine tooth for cutting metal
Orange Blade: Made especially for cutting plywood