The Security Boss Pet Screen door is designed for use with any type of pet. There are 4 sizes to choose from. This screen pet door is made with a rugged frame that houses internal magnets that assist in it maintaining it in the closed position.
A heavy density pile brush material also ensure that the pet opening will provide a bug proof seal. Components for this door are easily maintained so that you will never have to replace it. The structural frame is covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
'Best by Design' Features
1. Bug Proof seal - The swinging flap is lined with heavy density brush pile so that there are no gaps. This brush pile is replaceable, so you will always have that new door performance.
2. Internal Magnets - The swinging flap has internal magnets at the base of the flap, this allows the pile brush to COMPLETELY line the swinging door, no gaps, no bugs.
3. Internal Pivot Pins - The swinging door has smooth action pivot pins and bushings so that you have a smooth, quiet action door.
4. Heavy Duty Frame - No plastic anywhere....the frame of is made to last, never crack, or warp that often happens with plastic or vinyl models when exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight. Our aluminum frame also has an elegant powder coated paint finish for years of abuse and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
5. Pet Super Screen - Security Boss uses Textilene Super Pet Screen, this screen material is tough and made to be resistant to clawing, scratches and tearing. If in time this needs replacing, you can do so easily and with very little cost.
6. Universal Mounting - The Pet Screen Door features a Universal Mounting bracket that will fit any sliding door frame, whatever the thickness.
The Security Boss Pet Screen Doors will rest on the frame of your main screen door in a bottom corner. The spline groove of the pet door and screen door will be on the same side.
The spline groove is what attaches your pet door to the screen itself. Models shown assume the spline groove on your screen door faces the OUTSIDE.
If your screen door spline groove faces INSIDE, You will need to call in your order, our representatives will make sure you recievecd the correct unit..
If you have any questions call us and we can help take your order, 800-829-7876
Dimensions Includes Mounting Flange (wxh)
7" x 9"
10 3/4" x 12 13/16"
11" x 16"
14 11/16" x 19 3/4"
15" x 24"
18 3/4" x 27 3/4"
Tall Extra Large
14" x 27"
17 3/4" x 30 3/4"
Mouse over the sizes below for breed recommnedations Recommendations below do guarantee a proper fit. You must measure your pet to determine the best opening size.
Sizing Note:These Screen Pet Doors will set lower to the ground because they rest on the bottom frame of your sliding door. The top of the Pet Screen Door should clear the shoulders of your tallest pet by 1.5" to 2". Be sure to select a tall enough size to fit your pet.